
Overthinking…
...查看更多 收起I dreamt I was the wind last night,
昨夜我梦见自己成了风
not a body just a wandering mind.
不是血肉之躯只是游走的念
no weight to carry, no shape to seal,
一身无负 一念无形
no need to ask what’s false or real.
无须分辨真与幻
when morning called me back again,
但清晨再次把我唤回
I woke up dressed in a borrowed role,
醒时披著借来的角色
with names I had to put on a show,
带著为名的身分表演
still unsure which one was real.
仍不知哪个才算真
are we winds, or dust pretending?
我们是风 还是假装成尘?
are we names, or stories told?
是名字还是别人口中的故事?
if I am someone new tomorrow,
若明日我换了一个身份
is it rebirth or letting go?
那是重生 还是放手?
I speak in words that sound like mine,
我说的话听来像我
but echo someone else’s rhyme.
却回响著他人的韵
I move through days like borrowed time,
我借著时间走过白日
no way to prove what’s wrong or right.
却无从证明是非
each night I fade, then wake again,
每夜我消失又醒来
rehearsing lines I’ve always known,
反复练习早已熟悉的句子
still playing out a scripted role,
仍旧演著那个被编写的角色
not sure if I was ever whole.
不知自己是否曾完整存在
are we winds, or dust pretending?
我们是风 还是假装成尘?
are we seeds, or melting snow?
是待发芽的种子还是正在融化的雪?
if I shed the shape they gave me,
如果我卸下他们赋予我的形状
is it freedom, or free fall slow?
那会是自由 还是一场缓慢的坠落?
maybe it’s the unknown we fear,
也许恐惧本就来自未知
there’s a cost with awakened sight.
清醒本就要付出代价
maybe truth is simply courage
也许所谓真相只是勇于
to stay alone without a guide.
在没有指引时独行
if I don’t land on the right side,
若我未站在所谓正确的一方
let me be the wind lost in time,
让我在时间的洪流里成为风
if I don’t arrive as someone wise,
如若我终究未成智者
just keep wondering free in mind.
那就让我的心自由流浪
are we winds, or dust pretending?
我们是风 还是假装成尘的?
are we names that come and go?
也许是来去无迹的名字?
if I ditch the past for a better self,
如果我抛下过去成为更好的自己
is it growth or losing my soul?
那是成长还是另一种失去?