我自己也搞不懂顺序是什么,但是这首歌预示着8月份的悲惨
...查看更多 收起If i fall over the misty dream into the deepest ocean
如果我坠入迷雾般的梦中 坠入最深的海洋
Will u save me?
你会来救我吗?
If i fall into the lucid sea where the forest and the beach meets
如果我掉进了清醒的海洋 在森林与沙滩的交界处
Will you hug me?
你会抱我吗?
now the stars are getting dimmer and lights started dimmer
现在繁星渐渐昏暗 灯光开始闪烁
Theres nothing you can do to save me out from the devils hand
你做什么也不能把我从魔鬼的手中救出
and my heart is beating slower my eyes can hardly open
我的心跳越来越慢 我的眼睛快睁不开了
theres nothing you can do to pull me out from the devils hand
你做什么也不能把我从魔鬼的手中拉出
from the devils hand
从他的手中
if i fall down from the apartment building like 14 stories high
如果我从公寓楼的14楼掉下来
will you catch me
你会接住我吗?
if i fall into your puppy eyes just let me drown inside
如果我坠入你的眼睛 就让我在里面沉沦
you can let me drown inside
让我在里面沉沦
in the shadow of the willow in the sunlight weaving through the window
在柳树投下的影子里 在穿过窗户密织的光线里
Theres nothing you can do to save me out from the devils hand
你做什么也不能把我从魔鬼的手中救出
and my pulse is getting weaker i am sinking deeper and deepper
我的脉搏渐渐迟缓 我正在越沉越深
theres nothing you can do to pull me out from the devils hand
你做什么也不能把我从魔鬼的手中拉出
from the devils hand etc.
从他的手中...